I am Marketing consultant and CEO of PullMark Digital Marketing Agency, my scope of business is providing the marketing consultation to small and medium enterprises, I deliver results relevant to the customer marketing objectives,
Take your time, check my resume, see my skills, some of my work, my experience, and when you are ready drop me a message.
To Bring inspiration and innovation to my customers.
I help my customer to discover the most suitable Marketing technique in their industries.
- MasterCard buys SessionM for tighter credit card-loyalty program integration October 22, 2019The deal will provide customer insights for personalized offers and targeting and enable closed-loop measurement at the point of sale. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Study: Which digital ad formats are most effective? October 22, 2019A Kargo study found no correlation between ad viewability and effectiveness. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- IAB releases draft ‘CCPA Compliance Framework’ October 22, 2019The Framework offers a contract to be used with “supply chain partners” as well as technical advice and other guidance. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- MessageGears rolls out AMP for Email support October 22, 2019AMP can enable interactive, dynamic content in Gmail inboxes. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- MarTech Overtime: How marketing operations teams can be more effective October 22, 2019Marketing operations expert Kimi Corrigan offers advice from her MarTech East session on the role of project managers and how workplace culture affects feedback. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Soapbox: Is mind-reading technology the future of consumer understanding? October 22, 2019There are ethical challenges in balancing the potential societal good of mind-reading technology with its truly dystopian shadow. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Facebook is changing how it measures organic Page impressions October 22, 2019The company said it is shortening the time frame for how it filters out repeat impressions to align with how it measures paid impressions. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- B2B marketers look to match B2C in level of customer experience October 21, 2019Study says B2B marketers need to prioritize data governance to improve CX. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- IAB: First-half 2019 online ad spending reaches $58 billion, but growth is slowing October 21, 2019Mobile ad revenues were $39.9 billion or 69% of the total. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Your inside look at SMX East October 21, 2019Behold: The Big SMX Preview Is Here! Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Do the marketing principles we learned in college still apply today? October 21, 2019Figuring out how to apply marketing theory to your business can be the secret to outmaneuvering your competition. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Facebook opens search ads to all advertisers October 18, 2019Ad placement will include Facebook News Feed and Marketplace search results. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- The benefits of using marketing automation October 18, 2019Marketing automation platforms offer numerous benefits bystreamlining manual B2B marketing tasks, including lead management, email campaign development and landing page creation. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Social Shorts: LinkedIn Events, Facebook Story Ad templates and Pinterest Lite October 18, 2019The social media marketing week in review: A round up of news and announcements you may have missed. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Constant Contact launches new integrated tools designed to connect SMBs with customers October 17, 2019The platform announced new, integrated capabilities, including social media, ad management, SEO and more. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Gartner CMO Spend Survey: Martech and agency spending down, in-house resources rise October 17, 2019Survey indicates a reversal in marketing budget growth, but CMOs remain confident on future marketing efforts. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- MQLs: What are they good for? October 17, 2019We need to change how we measure results – like marketing qualified leads – and focus on aligning our metrics to revenue. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Snapchat Dynamic Ads now in beta: Auto-generates ads from product catalogs October 17, 2019The feed-based ads will run in the U.S. only to start. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Facebook testing ads in Groups tab October 17, 2019A small group of advertisers will get access to the mobile placement option in Ads Manager. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Awe-inspiring customer experience starts, and ends, without ‘gotchas’ October 16, 2019CX is much greater than a single interaction and must be championed from the C-suite and orchestrated across the lines of business and functions. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- SEO Analytics for Free - Combining Google Search with the Moz API October 22, 2019Posted by Purple-ToolzI’m a self-funded start-up business owner. As such, I want to get as much as I can for free before convincing our finance director to spend our hard-earned bootstrapping funds. I’m also an analyst with a background in data and computer science, so a bit of a geek by any definition. What I […]
- 5 Things You Should Know About "People Also Ask" & How to Take Advantage October 21, 2019Posted by SamuelMangialavoriIt's undeniable that the SERPs have changed considerably in the last year or so. Elements like featured snippets, Knowledge Graphs, local packs, and People Also Ask have really taken over the SEO world — and left some of us a bit confused. In particular, the People Also Ask (PAA) feature caught my attention […]
- Intro to SEO Competitive Analysis 101 - Whiteboard Friday October 18, 2019Posted by Cyrus-ShepardA good, solid competitive analysis can provide you with priceless insights into what's working for other folks in your industry, but it's not always easy to do right. In this week's edition of Whiteboard Friday, Cyrus walks you through how to perform a full competitive analysis, including: How to identify your true competitorsKeyword gap […]
- The Practical Guide to Franchise Marketing: How People Buy Now October 16, 2019Posted by MiriamEllisThis post contains an excerpt from our new primer: The Practical Guide to Franchise Marketing. Planet Fitness, Great Clips, Ace Hardware… you can imagine the sense of achievement the leadership of these famous franchises must enjoy in making it to the top of lists like Entrepreneur’s 500. Behind the scenes of success, all competitive […]
- New SEO Experiments: A/B Split Testing Google's UGC Attribute October 15, 2019Posted by Cyrus-ShepardWhen Craig Bradford of Distilled reached out and asked if we'd like to run some SEO experiments on Moz using DistilledODN, our reply was an immediate "Yes please!" If you're not familiar with DistilledODN, it's a sophisticated platform that allows you to do a number of cool things in the SEO space: Make […]
- Shopify SEO: The Guide to Optimizing Shopify October 14, 2019Posted by cml63A trend we’ve been noticing at Go Fish Digital is that more and more of our clients have been using the Shopify platform. While we initially thought this was just a coincidence, we can see that the data tells a different story: The Shopify platform is now more popular than ever. Looking at BuiltWith […]
- Featured Snippets: What to Know & How to Target - Whiteboard Friday October 11, 2019Posted by BritneyMullerFeatured snippets are still the best way to take up primo SERP real estate, and they seem to be changing all the time. Today, Britney Muller shares the results of the latest Moz research into featured snippet trends and data, plus some fantastic tips and tricks for winning your own. (And we just […]
- Announcing Quick, Free SEO Metrics with a New Domain Analysis Tool October 9, 2019Posted by Cyrus-ShepardIf you want a quick overview of top SEO metrics for any domain, today we're officially launching a new free tool for you: Domain Analysis. One thing Moz does extremely well is SEO data: data that consistently sets industry standards and is respected both for its size (35 trillion links, 500 million keyword […]
- A Breakdown of HTML Usage Across ~8 Million Pages (& What It Means for Modern SEO) October 8, 2019Posted by Catalin.RosuNot long ago, my colleagues and I at Advanced Web Ranking came up with an HTML study based on about 8 million index pages gathered from the top twenty Google results for more than 30 million keywords. We wrote about the markup results and how the top twenty Google results pages implement them, then went even […]
- How to Run a SWOT Analysis for Your Business [Template Included] October 22, 2019A SWOT analysis is a useful technique to evaluate a new project or objective your business faces, or your business as a whole.
- How to Explain Banner Ads to Anyone October 22, 2019Sometimes, when it comes to advertising, we feel as talented as Don Draper in Mad Men — one of the best (fictional) advertisers in the game. However, advertising has evolved since the 60s, and that's partly thanks to how expansive the internet has gotten with commerce.
- The Ultimate Guide to Amazon Advertising October 22, 2019I'm willing to bet, whenever you have marketing strategy discussions with your team, you typically discuss the same three or four social platforms -- Facebook? Check. Instagram? Check. Pinterest? Check.
- The Ultimate Guide to Advertising in 2019 October 22, 2019When you hear the word advertising, what comes to mind? Do you think of banner ads on your favorite website? Super Bowl commercials? How about the billboards along the highway or posters in the subway stations?
- How to Plan Your Instagram Posts [+ Free Instagram Planning Templates] October 22, 2019When you're not following a plan on social media, it's easy to forget to post regularly.
- The What, Why, & How of Social Bookmarking October 22, 2019As a marketer, you usually wear a lot of hats at your company. SEO expert? Check. YouTube aficionado? Check. When I was working at an agency, it was important to learn everything I could about SEO and drive results for our clients. But I was no SEO expert. In order to keep our SEO tactics […]
- 15 Examples of Experiential Marketing Campaigns That'll Give You Serious Event Envy October 21, 2019Work events are really hit or miss. Let's be honest: How many times have you found yourself anxiously fidgeting with a paper napkin in the corner of a stuffy networking happy hour? Here's the thing: It's not the event itself that prevents you from coming back the following year. It's the experience you remember having. […]
- What California's New Data Privacy Act Means for Marketers October 21, 2019Disclaimer: This blog post is not legal advice for your company to use in complying with U.S. data privacy laws like CCPA. Instead, it provides background information to help you better understand CCPA. This legal information is not the same as legal advice, where an attorney applies the law to your specific circumstances, so we […]
- The Video Game Industry Is Growing: Here Are 4 Ways Brands Are Reaching Gamers October 21, 2019Nearly 70% of Americans play some type of video game each day. And, with the growth of live streaming, mobile gaming, AR, and VR, this number could get even bigger.
- Fixed Cost: What It Is & How to Calculate It October 20, 2019"Business is personal -- it's the most personal thing in the world."
- 101 Blog Post Ideas Straight from the HubSpot Brain Trust October 18, 2019We all know blogging is an ultra-important asset to your business when it comes to building traffic and reputation. The hidden dark side, though, is how hard it is coming up with topics that will give you that ultra-good traffic.
- HubSpot's 5-Step Process to Fix Images With Facebook Debugger October 17, 2019With 2.4 billion monthly active users on Facebook, it's important that your posts show up correctly in the newsfeed. But we've all been there. You're drafting a post and the wrong image shows up in the preview. Or worse, no image is showing up at all. How can you fix this?
- How to Generate Leads on LinkedIn, According to LinkedIn's VP of Marketing October 17, 2019As a marketer, you're undoubtedly aware of some of the major social media sites you can use for lead generation.
- How 10 Companies Use Twitter's Unique Features for Growth October 17, 2019Twitter is an undeniably popular social network -- in fact, the social site is ranked as the 7th most visited website in the world.
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Complete Marketing Strategy in 2019 October 17, 2019How many times have you seen a killer marketing campaign and thought to yourself, "Wow, I wish I would've thought of that!"
- 15 Email Workflows You Should Be Using in Your Marketing Automation October 16, 2019Are your contacts going with the flow, or are they just sitting dormant in your marketing database? If you don't have any automated email workflows set up, your answer is probably the latter -- which means you're missing out on some major opportunities to nurture and engage your existing contacts. Did you know that marketing automation can lead […]
- 35 Office Costume Ideas for Marketing Nerds & Tech Geeks October 16, 2019Halloween is a fun holiday, and it doesn't get the attention it deserves. It doesn't have recognizable songs or vacation days associated with it, and it falls on a busy time of year for most people in the workforce. But that doesn't mean you should skip the festivities at your office Halloween celebration.
- 7 Digital Marketing Strategies and How to Plan Your Own Campaign [Template] October 16, 2019There's no question that, in the modern landscape, a big part of your marketing strategy is digital. Consumers and businesses alike are almost always online -- and you want to be able to reach them and observe their behavior where they spend the most time.
- The Ultimate Guide to Hiring a PR Agency in 2020 October 16, 2019Vanessa Carlton said it best: Your company is making its way downtown, faces pass, and you're "success" bound. See what I did there? Anywho, your company is on its way. But how do you communicate that with your stakeholders and the public?
- How to Use Informational Marketing to Actually Help Your Audience October 16, 2019In the 1970s, you couldn't watch an episode of Monday Night Football without seeing the Big Mac commercial and trying to sing that catchy jingle.
- What Goes Up in a Down Economy? [Infographic] October 22, 2019An economic downturn will come. That's a certainty. What's not certain is exactly when (this year, next?) and how bad it will be (a recession, depression?). But some businesses will do better than others. See what history tells us we might expect during the next downturn. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters) October 22, 2019Odds are, you don't need convincing to get on board with email marketing. Most marketers these days use email. But are you using it to its fullest potential? Here are 14 ways to get the most out of email. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- 2020 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research October 22, 2019Here are the 2020 B2B content marketing research results from MarketingProfs and Content Marketing Institute. See what key actions and approaches you can take to improve your own content marketing program. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic] October 17, 2019You're tired of using stock photos displaying fake smiles and unnatural poses. Your marketing campaigns could use a shot of authenticity, right? User-generated images and videos might just be the answer. But how can you go about securing the rights to use them? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know October 17, 2019AI shows great promise, and marketers are still learning how to use it effectively and integrate it with, or use it to complement, the processes they're already using. One thing is clear, though: Email is an area where AI can offer significant advantages. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Let's Get Personal: Why Hyper-Personalization Drives Increased Relevancy, Trust, and Engagement October 17, 2019Continuously flooding prospects with generic content or calls no longer works. Buyers are fatigued by all the marketing noise, and so they tune out. They crave hyper-personalization that offers relevance, trust, and engagement. Here's what you need to know. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Email Optimization and ROI: How to Get the Most From Every Email You Send October 16, 2019Sure, a few emails that don't perform optimally may not kill your marketing. But if there's a major snag--or an opportunity to drive more conversions--that you're not aware of, it can cost you big. Here are simple tips to optimize every email and maximize ROI. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time October 16, 2019To write the perfect sales pitch in a short amount of time, you need a basic structure that you can then tailor to each prospect's needs. To do so effectively, take these six steps. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It October 16, 2019More than 1 billion Stories are shared every day across the Facebook family of apps: Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. Stories as a social media format are here to stay. Marketers and brands that invest in this trend will reap the rewards. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic] October 16, 2019Although most consumers are willing to share personal data to receive personalized experiences in return, many are wary about how well their privacy is guarded, according to recent research from Selligent. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- GDPR vs. CCPA: Data Privacy and US Marketers [Infographic] October 15, 2019In less than three months, "California's GDPR"--the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)--will be come into effect. How are those data-privacy regulations similar, and how are they different? And do you need to comply? Here's what marketers need to know. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How Not to Email Journalists: The 10 Biggest Pitch Mistakes October 15, 2019Journalists say their biggest pet peeve when being pitched via email is receiving requests to cover things that are irrelevant to their beats, according to recent research from Fractl. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Top 5 Lesser-Known Social Media Tools to Improve Your Campaign Results October 15, 2019Social media tools can help build your audience and attract sales. Usually, popular tools come to mind when you need a solution. But there are lesser-known, yet amazing, tools that can significantly improve your social media campaign results. Here are five such social media tools. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic] October 10, 2019Facebook's algorithm gives preference to visual content--photos, GIFs, and videos--allowing marketers to engage audiences effectively. To ensure your Facebook efforts pay off, use the right image sizes and dimensions. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How the Most Successful Marketers Spend Less Time on Marketing, and Why You Should, Too October 10, 2019If you're not already automating one or more of your daily marketing tasks and processes, you're missing out on a huge opportunity. Chances are, at least some of your competitors are a step ahead. Here's how you, too, can start making your marketing life easier. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content October 10, 2019Even the most complex material can be generated and fleshed out in simple ways--via straightforward processes--to produce amazing whitepapers. These 10 ideas for collecting information can quickly translate into high-quality whitepapers that engage B2B audiences. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate October 9, 2019You put a lot of effort and time into creating the perfect email content for your subscribers. But no matter what you write, or how well, people may not even see it if the subject line doesn't get them to click. These 10 types of subject lines will get subscribers ... Read the full article […]
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them October 9, 2019Online shopping has transformed both retail and customer experience. But all's not well: Today's online shoppers face some big issues. Before you lose customers to industry Goliaths like Amazon, you'll need to mitigate those challenges. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts October 9, 2019Search engine optimization experts say the relevance of page content is the factor Google's algorithm assigns the most weight to when ranking webpages, according to recent research from SparkToro. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic] October 8, 2019A powerful marketing plan is essential for the success of any company or brand. Here is a seven-step guide to building a successful marketing plan. Check out this infographic. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
A Full Marketing Plan
I support your business with a comprehensive document that outlines a business advertising and marketing activities for the whole year.
Your website is your virtual store for your business, where customers can research your product online or know more about you.
Social Media Management
Manage your social media right channels that suit your industry and be where your clients are by designing a unique post with attractive content.
Get your company or product its unique identity by capture the essence of your business as the good design will introduce you to your customers
My Work Process
Get your Quotation
No Fields Found.
based in Riyadh , KSA
Tel : +966580134154