I am Marketing consultant and CEO of PullMark Digital Marketing Agency, my scope of business is providing the marketing consultation to small and medium enterprises, I deliver results relevant to the customer marketing objectives,
Take your time, check my resume, see my skills, some of my work, my experience, and when you are ready drop me a message.
To Bring inspiration and innovation to my customers.
I help my customer to discover the most suitable Marketing technique in their industries.
- Social Shorts: Facebook’s latest Portal devices, 3D Snaps, LinkedIn Skills Assessment tests September 20, 2019The social media marketing week in review: A round up of news and announcements you may have missed. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- The pitfalls of surveys and other data traps that could be hurting your marketing September 20, 2019Are you marketing based on what people say or the data that shows what they actually do? Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- YouTube reworks verification requirements, displays verified checkmark more consistently across platform September 20, 2019The new criteria for verification eligibility is focused on a channel’s authenticity and prominence. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How marketers are changing agile practices to meet their needs September 20, 2019A hybrid approach from the process-driven Scrum framework and the fast-moving Kanban style can help marketers find the right balance for their team. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Facebook rolls out new video poll ads, set to open AR Ads to all advertisers September 20, 2019Facebook is opening a beta for AR Ads globally in the fall. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Facebook confirms Pixel outage may have impacted conversion, Custom Audience, Dynamic Ads reports September 19, 2019The company said an outage this week prevented a small percentage of Pixel events from being logged correctly. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Nielsen’s OpenSlate integration adds brand safety measurement for video advertisers September 19, 2019Nielsen has also acquired a minor stake in OpenSlate. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Compare 25 top customer data platforms September 19, 2019Learn about benefits of using a customer data platform and find out which one is right for your company. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Soapbox: Publishers, stop giving lucrative content away to Amazon and Facebook September 19, 2019In today’s Soapbox, the focus should be less on walled gardens and more on embracing the future as a forward-thinking digital brand. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- When to use a hotfix on your site during a sprint (and when not to) September 19, 2019Hotfixes can create chaos internally if things are done hastily and hurt the overall customer experience. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Google beefs up mobile app insights with new AdMob API September 18, 2019There are now a range of enhanced metrics, such as active users, ad exposures per session, session duration, ARPU and user retention. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Report: Facebook News Feed getting 60% of total ad spend across Facebook, Instagram September 18, 2019Socialbakers’ Social Media Trends report found that Facebook News Feed ads earned the highest CTR compared to Facebook video ads and both Instagram news feed and Story ads. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- MarTech East keynote: Better marketing starts with better orchestration September 18, 2019At MarTech East, Cesar Brea discussed how careful orchestration can lead to marketing success. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Soapbox: ‘Intent’ should be every marketer’s #1 obsession September 18, 2019We need to be focused on what people are looking for and why we’re creating that content. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Meet and learn from 1,300+ search marketing experts at SMX East September 18, 2019Connect with prospective clients, partners, even future talent Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Soapbox: In a world of AI and digital shortcuts, humans crave human interaction September 18, 2019In today’s Soapbox, when it comes to customer service, businesses can’t forget the importance of human interaction. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- YouTube masthead ads hit TV app September 18, 2019The ads will be available as a reserved placement and purchased on a CPM basis. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Life is like a stack of martech September 17, 2019Scott Brinker shares his views on the state of martech across different organizations and the eight p’s of martech. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Facebook said it would stop letting advertisers alter news story headlines in 2017, but it’s still happening September 17, 2019A recent report by FullFact.org revealed an advertiser had edited a BBC headline from August. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Pinterest brings Shoppable Pins to visual searches for fashion, home products September 17, 2019The visual search technology that powers Pinterest’s Lens camera searches can now identify more than 2.5 billion objects within the fashion and home industry. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How to Onboard Clients with Immersion Workshops - Whiteboard Friday September 20, 2019Posted by HeatherPhysiocSpending quality time getting to know your client, their goals and capabilities, and getting them familiar with their team sets you up for a better client-agency relationship. Immersion workshops are the answer. Learn more about how to build a strong foundation with your clients in this week's Whiteboard Friday presented by Heather Physioc. Click […]
- How to Automate Pagespeed Insights For Multiple URLs using Google Sheets September 17, 2019Posted by James_McNultyCalculating individual page speed performance metrics can help you to understand how efficiently your site is running as a whole. Since Google uses the speed of a site (frequently measured by and referred to as PageSpeed) as one of the signals used by its algorithm to rank pages, it's important to have that […]
- 10 Link Building Lies You Must Ignore September 16, 2019Posted by David_FarkasEven though link building has been a trade for more than a decade, it’s clear that there is still an enormous amount of confusion around it. Every so often, there is a large kerfuffle. Some of these controversies and arguments arise simply from a necessity to fill a content void, but some of them […]
- E-A-T and the Quality Raters' Guidelines - Whiteboard Friday September 13, 2019Posted by MarieHaynesEAT — also known as Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness — is a big deal when it comes to Google's algorithms. But what exactly does this acronym entail, and why does it matter to your everyday work? In this bite-sized version of her full MozCon 2019 presentation, Marie Haynes describes exactly what E-A-T means […]
- An Agency Workflow for Google My Business Dead Ends September 12, 2019Posted by MiriamEllis There are times when your digital marketing agency will find itself serving a local business with a need for which Google has made no apparent provisions. Unavailable categories for unusual businesses come instantly to mind, but scenarios can be more complex than this. Client workflows can bog down as you worry over […]
- How Google's Nofollow, Sponsored, & UGC Links Impact SEO September 10, 2019Posted by Cyrus-ShepardGoogle shook up the SEO world by announcing big changes to how publishers should mark nofollow links. The changes — while beneficial to help Google understand the web — nonetheless caused confusion and raised a number of questions. We've got the answers to many of your questions here. 14 years after its introduction, Google […]
- The Data You’re Using to Calculate CTR is Wrong and Here’s Why September 9, 2019Posted by Luca-BaresClick Through Rate (CTR) is an important metric that’s useful for making a lot of calculations about your site’s SEO performance, from estimating revenue opportunity, prioritize keyword optimization, to the impact of SERP changes within the market. Most SEOs know the value of creating custom CTR curves for their sites to make those projections more […]
- How Does the Local Algorithm Work? - Whiteboard Friday September 6, 2019Posted by JoyHawkinsWhen it comes to Google's algorithms, there's quite a difference between how they treat local and organic. Get the scoop on which factors drive the local algorithm and how it works from local SEO extraordinaire, Joy Hawkins, as she offers a taste of her full talk from MozCon 2019. Click on the whiteboard […]
- Amazon vs. Google: Decoding the World's Largest E-commerce Search Engine September 3, 2019Posted by Lorna_FranklinA lot of people forget that Amazon is a search engine, let alone the largest search engine for e-commerce. With 54 percent of product searches now taking place on Amazon, it’s time to take it seriously as the world’s largest search engine for e-commerce. In fact, if we exclude YouTube as part of […]
- How to Run a Focus Group for Your Business September 20, 2019When you're developing or launching a new product, service, or business, you'll want to have a general sense of how receptive your target market will be to it.
- Why We Removed 3,000 Pieces of Outdated Content From the HubSpot Blog September 19, 2019You know what sounds like a really bad idea?
- The 12 Types of Content Marketing in a Marketer's Arsenal September 19, 2019When it comes to content marketing, it can be tough to know which ones to use and which ones will make a statement. There are a variety of content marketing types that marketers can choose from. For example, Southwest likes to mix it up by posting gifs, blog posts, commercials, and retweets on their Twitter […]
- Instagram, Facebook, or Snapchat: Which Stories Are People Actually Watching? September 18, 2019While Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat seem like incredibly different platforms, there's one thriving feature that all three have in common: Stories.
- These Influencers Are Computer-Generated: The Future of Marketing, or Untrustworthy Advertising? September 18, 2019More likely than not, you see influencer posts on your Instagram feed daily. In many ways, they become part of your life -- influencing everything from exercise classes you take, to clothes you buy.
- How to Write an Effective Communications Plan [+ Template] September 18, 2019Remember the “Tide Pod Challenge?” That horrendous time at the beginning of 2018 when adolescents filmed themselves ingesting laundry detergent?
- How to Sell on Instagram Using Shoppable Posts September 17, 2019Selling on Instagram just got a lot easier with the launch of Instagram’s shoppable posts feature.
- The Latest Changes to the Instagram API, Explained September 17, 2019You may have noticed some changes in Instagram over the past year or so. For instance, the fancy new API for iMessage that autoplays Bachelor in Paradise commercials you send to your friends. Or the option to “Tag a Business Partner” when you open a story feature. To know more about why some of your […]
- How to Use Facebook Live: The Ultimate Guide September 16, 2019In April 2016, Facebook launched Facebook Live, a live video streaming service that lets anyone broadcast from their mobile devices straight to their Facebook News Feed.
- Everything You Need to Know About Billboard Advertising September 16, 2019I don’t own a car in Chicago, but I do take the train (referred to as the “L” here). On the L, most of my commuting companions pass the time by looking at their phones. But, my motion sickness prevents that, so I typically find myself watching the world — and many, many billboards — […]
- 11 Content Marketing Examples That Stand Out in 2019 September 15, 2019Think back to the last thing you Googled. Did the content you discover actually answer the question you were asking? Did you feel engaged in reading the article or watching the video that you found? Were you able to find a helpful next step to learn more?
- YouTube Ads for Beginners: How to Launch & Optimize a YouTube Video Advertising Campaign September 15, 2019You've spent months perfecting the script, storyboarding, finding the right talent, shooting, and editing. The end result? A blockbuster brand or product video.
- The 20 Best Google Chrome Extensions for SEO September 13, 2019If you’ve been a marketer for, say, more than five minutes, you know SEO is important. In fact, 97% of people learn more about a local company online than anywhere else. And since Google owns 90% of all searches, it’s easy for marketers to spend hours optimizing every day. This makes saving time where possible […]
- What Is Digital Marketing? September 13, 2019With how accessible the internet is today, would you believe me if I told you the number of people who go online every day is still increasing? It is. In fact, "constant" internet usage among adults increased by 5% in just the last three years, according to Pew Research. And although we say it a […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Email Design September 12, 2019In 2018, there were over 3.7 billion email users around the world. By 2022, this number is expected to increase to 4.3 billion. A group within that large number of users includes your business’s target audience, the people you want to market your brand, products, and services to via email.
- How We Octupled Image Search Traffic to the HubSpot Blog in 1 Year September 12, 2019Cliché: A picture is worth a thousand words.
- What Video Marketers Can Learn From 7 Emmy Nominated Commercials September 12, 2019As most people sit down to watch the Primetime Emmys on September 22, they might be rooting for their favorite shows or actors to take home the coveted award. But, as a marketing blogger, one of the categories I'll be paying attention to this year is "Outstanding Commercial."
- The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Canvas Ads September 12, 2019Nowadays, Facebook is one of the top platforms for digital advertising -- in fact, 93% of social media advertisers use Facebook ads on a regular basis.
- Push vs. Pull Marketing: How They Differ and Work Together September 12, 2019I recently bought a new laptop. Before deciding which one was right for me, I poured through Yelp and Google reviews to make an informed decision. Once I narrowed my search down to a couple of models, I visited the store to examine specs in person before committing.
- How to Write a SMART Goal [+ Free SMART Goal Template] September 11, 2019There's almost nothing more gratifying than the feeling you get when you accomplish a goal.
- 11 Things Managers Shouldn't Say to Their Team (And What to Say Instead) September 19, 2019As just about any manager will tell you, managing projects and tasks is hard enough, but managing people is often the hardest of all management responsibilities. Not least among the challenges: what you say can have potentially serious consequences. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds) September 19, 2019You want a guaranteed method of going viral? Have an A-list celebrity with a massive following retweet you. Even then, it's got to be the right message and the right time. Such was the case with me. Twice. Here's my story, along with advice for going viral that doesn't rely ... Read the full article […]
- The Email Dream Team: How to Staff Up for Email Marketing Success September 19, 2019If you've ever worked in email marketing, you know that one of the biggest challenges email teams face is not having enough people (or the right people) to execute a successful email marketing program. Here's what you need to know to fix that problem. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Five Tips to Take Your Marketing Presentations From Good Enough to Great September 18, 2019Marketers are often the default creators of presentations for conferences, webinars, meetings--even Sales decks. These simple design tips can make your presentations more convincing and engaging. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO) September 18, 2019Whether you're decluttering your closet or updating your marketing plan, the key is to be thoughtful and critical. To hold in your hands, or in your mind, the initiatives and activities that spark joy--and results. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Seven Ways Intent Data Maximizes Marketing Budgets and Enhances Sales Performance September 18, 2019"Intent data" is one of the buzziest buzzwords in B2B marketing today for good reason: It can fuel the entire B2B marketing ecosystem. Here are seven ways intent data can drive greater ROI for numerous marketing and sales efforts. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels September 18, 2019Marketers say search is the most effective pay-per-click (PPC) digital advertising channel and display is the least effective PPC digital advertising channel, according to recent research from Hanapin Marking. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Psychology of Status Purchases [Infographic] September 17, 2019Human beings, your customers included, are concerned about their status in society--and have been for as long as societies have existed. That's because much of status-seeking is instinctual. In modern consumer societies, that instinct expresses itself in some interesting ways. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Using Cause Marketing to Win Hearts, Minds, and Customers September 17, 2019Consumers today are more than cost-conscious. They're also socially conscious. To appeal to these consumers, brands can't simply offer quality goods and services; they must also support good causes and be service-oriented. Here's what you need to know about cause marketing. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Millennials and Gen Z Are Using Social Media Less: Here's How to Earn Their Attention and Loyalty Now September 17, 2019Social media has been a key part of digital marketing--but usage is declining, especially among Gen Z and Millennials. Most marketers never believed they'd see the day. But that day seems to be here. So now what do we do? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions September 17, 2019The median starting salary for a corporate vice-president of marketing in the United States is expected to be $145,000 in 2020, according to recent research from The Creative Group. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now September 12, 2019ROAS is a flawed metric. Here's how to figure out the true success of your marketing campaigns with ROMI. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic] September 12, 2019Link-building is a highly effective stratagem for SEO. Marketers know that, which is why they engage in tactics like guest-posting. But there are other, lesser-known approaches that work. Done well, they can have an outsize impact on your SEO results. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Beyond Black Friday: How to Build Revenue-Driving Holiday Campaigns September 12, 2019Shoppers are nuts for Black Friday and Cyber Monday--but that's not all, because their excitement spills over. The key to success this holiday season is to take advantage of consumer holiday behaviors with campaign strategies that drive revenue. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- What's Trending in Email Marketing Today: Fall 2019 Update September 11, 2019Taking a close look at what's trending in email marketing today, GetResponse analyzed four billion emails sent from 126 countries across 19 industries. Here are five email marketing insights from that analysis. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond September 11, 2019To step up your digital marketing game, you have to combine your SEO techniques with email marketing to achieve genuine, organic reach for your content. It's how you make sure your content reaches your target audience. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Accelerated B2B Sales Growth: Challenges and Strategies September 11, 2019B2B lead generation and sales is a complex world. As technology, trends, and preferences evolve, so do B2B marketing and sales. Identifying and overcoming common challenges is the best way to accelerate B2B growth. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic] September 11, 2019Sales leaders say their top focus areas in the year ahead are to improve their team's ability to communicate value and to improve their team's productivity, according to recent research from RAIN Group. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Get Ready: Marketing Automation Integration Will Impact Your 2020 Strategy September 10, 2019As marketing automation moves to the top of the priority list for marketers, the real question is whether the effort will pay off, what metrics should be used to gauge success, and when to expect an ROI. Here's how marketing automation integration will impact your 2020 planning. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic] September 10, 2019Influencers you work with can create some amazing content for your marketing campaigns. But what happens to that content after your campaign is over? You don't have to let it go to waste. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
A Full Marketing Plan
I support your business with a comprehensive document that outlines a business advertising and marketing activities for the whole year.
Your website is your virtual store for your business, where customers can research your product online or know more about you.
Social Media Management
Manage your social media right channels that suit your industry and be where your clients are by designing a unique post with attractive content.
Get your company or product its unique identity by capture the essence of your business as the good design will introduce you to your customers
My Work Process
Get your Quotation
No Fields Found.
based in Riyadh , KSA
Tel : +966580134154